Accidental Masterpiece

KaiserKhaaN

Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi everyone.
For a while I've been completely obsessed with tiki-taka and Vilanova's Barcelona in particular I kept trying to recreate that feeling in FM26, tweaking roles and instructions over and over, and ended up creating this absolute monster of a tactic.

So far, the system is absolutely flying..

Feel free to test it out in your saves and let me know how it performs for you!

So far, we have played 17 matches, winning 16 and losing only 1
Fikstur1.webp

Fikstür2.webp



IP and OOP Formation.
Diziliş(IP&OOp).webp

Team Instructions (IP)
Talimatlar(IP).webp

Team Instructions (OOP)

Talimatlar(OOP).webp

RESULTS
​
a huge 4-1 away victory against Galatasaray. We dominated them.
vsGalatasaray.webp
vsGalatasaray2.webp

Against Getafe (with heavy rotation)
vsGetafe(Yedeklerle).webp

vsGetafe(Yedeklerle)2.webp


7-0 away win against Alanyaspor.
vsAlanya.webp

vsAlanya2.webp

We won the first leg 1-0 at home but eliminated in second leg.
vsCrystal.webp
 

Attachments

  • FullForceTT.fmf
    FullForceTT.fmf
    1.3 KB · Views: 124
  • Fikstür2.webp
    Fikstür2.webp
    9.8 KB · Views: 139
I've tested at my Man Utd save, but it didn't go very well. Take a look.

1790901243326.webp
 
Last edited:
Tried this on my Newcastle save where i am 7 seasons in, won the prem 3 seasons running and then tried this tactic and finished 8th. some games i score 2/3/4 goals but always concede as many as I'm scoring. and in games when i don't score many, the game normally finishes 1-1 or 1-2.
 
Back
Top