Caranthir

Reaction score
Since being a hardcore Liverpool fan and wanting to get more challenge I decided to try and work with LFCs feeder club Accrington. Since you have a small arena and **** money its been a nice challenge.

However I managed to get promoted both seasons to League 1 and then The Championship. However that gap is huge now. I have a wagebudget of 65k euro per week which is low. Still think I got some quite decent players in.

Problem is, I think, that they are all young and promising (most anyways). But so far I have gotten hammered in the championship. Morale is plummeting even though we were predicted to get last.

I am second to last now with 4w 2d 10l. Managed to lose 7 in a row now though and natives (players) are restless.

Cant find a good tactic. Cant get any goals. Been scoreless for 4 straight games.

Any advice from you veterans would be appreciated.

Have tried and worked with 442 variations.

Patch is 12.2.2.

Havent been using editors and havent read up on the players I have outside of the game, so please dont tell if any will develop or are useless in the long run (pasting ca/pa).

Tried JPs Wenger 12.2.2 (442 version)
Makrakis

View attachment 241437View attachment 241438

Last edited:
I had the same problem with Accrington (I am actually from Accrington so it is my local team ;P). I went up twice in 2 years and then struggled in championship. I wouldn't worry too much about it. My players complained and did not think I was the right man to take the club forward, but the board will stick by you, because you are Accrington and you are in the Championship!!!!!

I am back in League 1 after relegation, the players believe in me again, and I rebuild areas for concern. Also, go with a tactic that suits your team. Looking at one of your screens, you are playing some players not in their strongest position, and some players look great for the future.

Just stick with it, and all will come good! Life in the Championship is a steep learning curve!

if you want to play more cynical, have à look at this tactic
http://http://thebetterhalf.freeforums.org/tbhs-akash77-tweak-4231-t57.html

Here, we use use 2 version Of à wide 42121, one with high press an one with à lower.Poacher, pacey wingers, à restricted box2box, one creative DMC and one allround DMC.
( the file to download is called TBh+akash direct counter

You could also have à look at My Bolton 442 or Qpr 4231 found in my tactic thread ( sticked at the top Of this tactic forum)