Accrington Stanley...'o are dey?

Simon10

Reaction score
hi, i have just started a new season as Accrington, i would like to sign some decent players, well by decent i mean decent enough for league 2! how would i find decent players who will actually sign for accrington, as i have gone onto fm scout and search for some players who i can sign on a free transfer and when i go to give them a contract they all dont wanna sign for me?

Btw i am no good with fm scout so if im doing anything wrong then let me no, like if there is a button which filters all the people who will sign for accrington!?

So any help or names of decent players who you think will sign for accrington will be a big help, cheers:D

aaron webster and shaun harrad from burton are normally decent.

Try and get some decent players from the Liverpool Reserves. They are your affiliates right?

Try and get some decent players from the Liverpool Reserves. They are your affiliates right?

i have tried a few but liverpool dont accept.

got any suggestions

im a parick thistle fan. u gt kenny arthur from partick look at partick there a good players like buchanan , donnely, roberts, archibald, maxwell, gray, mckeown,lennon

what you did look at Burton Albion right for accrington and you did enable the blue sqaure or load all players from england?

im currently playing as accrington i got thomas gravesson (excuse spelling) on a free hes the dogs for me also loaned francsico duran from liverpool who is a belte for me

Last edited:
Pierre Alexandre Pluchino Galuppo! Young Venezuelan (I think) striker, who could do an excellent job in the first season up to League 1. Costs anywhere up tow £8k, but you can pay that over a period of time.

most important thing is to get a parent club, hopefully you will get a club like arsenal, liverpool, man utd, man city to send some great players to you on loan;)

ah i remember that one...

"If you dont drink your milk you'll end up playing for Accrington Stanley"

"Who are they?"

"Exactly"

more to the point, try to loan local players from the Lancashire/Mersey area. If you can get the younger players on loan for a season and play them loads while being fairly successful, you'll most likely become one of their favourite people... making it more likely they will sign for you.

There must be a lot of luck in the loan system, Liverpool loaned me 3 decent players in
league two with Accrington - Nikola Saric AMRLC, also a decent poacher, andre wisdom,
who is a good covering DC (can't jump tho!) and Jack Robinson at LB.

It's quite a different setup in the third patch I guess, they are spending the rest of Torres's transfer fee (£30m so far) and so their fringe players can't get in the team, hopeful
of getting Jonjo Shelvey next season...