TerraFirma

Reaction score
Accr.jpg

In a surprise appointment, Accrington Stanley have named a virtually unknown young Italian/Japanese manager as their new boss.

Appointment.jpg

Paulo Kaonashi was introduced to fans and journalists alike at The Crown Ground this afternoon. The 29 year old's only previous experience in football was a 3 year stint as First Team Coach at Japanese outfit Sting Chiba. Kaonashi has said to have won the race to become Stanley's new manager after a "perfect" interview for the job which included a 37 page plan of his long term vision for the club, according to chairman Ilyas Khan.

Kaonashi represented a confident figure at his first press conference, maticulous in his answers to questions from a crowded, curious press;

What business in the transfer market can we expect to see in the coming weeks and is their money available for you to be active?

I intend to use all my contacts and acquire new ones to bring in players to the club who i believe can take us to the next level. Funds are very limited, but i have spoken to the chariman and he is 100% behind my plans in the market.

Does this mean players will be moving on?

Yes. I am overseeing a complete re-evaluation of the club.

It is rumoured that you are a particularly flamboyant coach. What style of play will you be adopting this season?

I dont have an all encompassing philosophy on the way the game should be played. I play to win, and that is all. However, i'm certain my style of play, management and set-up in general will be different to what you are accustomed to here in Accrington.

What do you have to say to fans who are concerned at this appointment, given your relatively unknown reputation?

In football, as in life, you should always aim for the top. This season, promotion is my aim. I say wait and see.

Promotion.jpg