Wadinho

Reaction score
Well, I must say, I did a search on any other Webo threads, and was suprised not find one. This guy is an absolute goal machine! On both my Wigan and Rangers save he has been the top scorer in both the premier league and SPL!

Playing him up front with Welliton for Rangers is just tearing apart opposition defences, and what makes it better, is that he is always on the transfer list. Plays for Real Mallorca and is available for around £2million. I would definitely reccomend him to pretty much anyone except the top european clubs, absolute gem.

Well, I must say, I did a search on any other Webo threads, and was suprised not find one. This guy is an absolute goal machine! On both my Wigan and Rangers save he has been the top scorer in both the premier league and SPL!

Playing him up front with Welliton for Rangers is just tearing apart opposition defences, and what makes it better, is that he is always on the transfer list. Plays for Real Mallorca and is available for around £2million. I would definitely reccomend him to pretty much anyone except the top european clubs, absolute gem.

Screenshots please ?

**** ? :S

Maybe? Maybe not? Can't really judge on stats with this game, Theo is an example, he has crappy stats, but is deadly.

If played in the correct position, he could be deadly. He seems to have done his job for Wadinho.

Maybe? Maybe not? Can't really judge on stats with this game, Theo is an example, he has crappy stats, but is deadly.

If played in the correct position, he could be deadly. He seems to have done his job for Wadinho.

You got that right mate, his physical stats are quite good, I was surprised that since he is a Black man, ihis strenght is 10, LOL , nontheless, 9 of composure, and things like that :S

You got that right mate, his physical stats are quite good, I was surprised that since he is a Black man, ihis strenght is 10, LOL , nontheless, 9 of composure, and things like that :S

What does him being Black have to do with this?

Not all black men are like Mr T. You do know that, right?

slightly racist?

****, Im just saying that, Drogba, Weah, Gyan, players like that are strong physicaly, that is what I am trying to say, and he is not ! do you understand ?

Black?
what about rooney? Vidic? Terry? Carragher?

People jump on the racism bandwagon a lot, myself included.

Today however, I pity the fool for having 10 strength, I do.

I'm always rumoured to be interested in the player as Chelsea, but his stats don't convince me :S

Fast and that's about it. Not good value IMO. You could just as easily buy German Pacheco for around the same price as soon as his loand at independiente finishes and he'd be pretty much on par with this guy but with the potential to be a whole lot better

I've signed the guy before, I'm sure of it. I think it may have been on a very short-lived West Ham save. If it was him I signed, he did alright, though I rarely started him throughout the season I played. He did get a few though...

stay on topic please or this will be closed! its not a thread about racism, he worded his reply incorrectly, thats it, give the foreigners a break, English is not their home language!
Webo would be a good signinig for a Championship team, thats about it!

Must just be me he's good for then! :p

He are some screenies for those who wanted them, I wouldn'y say 42 goals in 45 appearances is bad at all!