cesarmario

Reaction score
i am now playing with ac milan and i need a good tactic for it can anybody help me??

I'm playing with AC Milan too, I can help.. But u must tell me which player u have.. I'll put some pics about mu tactics, I'm first in serie A, first season finished 2nd.

Just stick to the default ones and tweak them very slightly. Play to your teams strengths you have plenty of quality players.

i have the default players in didint buy any player or sell . recycle can you send your tactic i am now playin a 5-3 2 formation and it sucks

milan should be able to play with me tactic, just go check my thread on the tactics section with liverpool, that tactic i believe would work quite well for ac milan...espescially since your playing in italy, the tactic seems perfect, check it out and comment on it

i have the default players in didint buy any player or sell . recycle can you send your tactic i am now playin a 5-3 2 formation and it sucks

I've send u tactics from first season and tell you what to do with players. Here's some results of that tactics.

2e5pf7a.png

At end of first season I was 2nd.. Jose Mourinho is great manager, i love to play against him :D
211rw9v.png

Right now situation is different, I sold Pirlo(30M), Boriello(12M), Flamini(30M).. Bought - Akinfeev(33M), Sakho(10m), Aguero(40Meuros), Miguel Veloso(11M).. Veloso need time to play good, first season he's average was 6.30
a4x85x.png

If u wanna more screens, ask (:)
I'm glad if i can help

wow thats pretty good season\team you got going on there recycle, whats that skin called? and where can i get it from?

if you would can you post youre both tactics?
I forgot important thing, find good coaches, see in youth camp u have some good , but give them new contract and check to be coach for senior and youth. U know what to do.. ;)

i want your tactic too..thx bro..
i played as milan too and my team conceded too much.lol..

is this my feelings or what... In FM 09 It's better play with winger formation than midfield formation. Cause i play milan in 4-3-1-2 and it's sucks. But then i play with 4-4-2 (with kaka as right winger) and i beat the big team such as juve and inter with 3 goals lead. LOL.

yah FM09 is more realistic so we cant just keep using same lame tactic throughout like 19999 years we manage that same team...just wouldnt make sense, so just like in real life, wingers are needed to supply that **** ball for the lame strikers to score:D

Last edited:
Owh... And that's mean is not just my feelings then... : )

I'm also playing with AC Milan. I'm playing 4-3-2-1 with 3 central midfielders and 2 central attacking midfielders. The team are creating alot of chances and scoring well from midfield with Kaka and Ronaldinho have both scored 7 in around 25 games, with Emerson, Pirlo and Gattuso getting about 15 between them, but the lone striker doesn't seem to be scoring or playing well.

The only problem i have with this is the lone striker (Pato or Shevchenko, as i've sold Inzaghi and Boriello is out on loan) only seems to score 1 in 3/1 in 4 and plays poorly. If my defence wasn't as strong as it is, i'd be well down the table.

For the first season i'm only aiming for 5th as there's alot of things i want to change before having a serious crack at glory, such as replacing an old and tired defence (i've bought Asenjo (GK), Kyriakos Papadopoulos (DC), Marcelo (DL) and Davide Santon (DR)). I'm also trying to offload some of the players who earn massive wages but hardly play, like Flamini on £78k a week, and Seedorf on £62k a week.

I sold Seedorf to Ajax, Flamini to Atletico.. Buy Felipe or co-owner Cristian Zapata from Udine. I sold Boriello but i bought Aguero.. Try to play more attacking formation, u have good players to be 1'st in league.. Buy also Miguel Veloso (sold Pirlo), and Matias Fernandez (when je learn from Ronaldinho, he became class).

i have a good forward to try, it's paloschi... He is a wonderkid...