Action Style Facepack FM23

Next weekend will release America pack. Pictures from clubs from Brasil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, plus a lot of clubs from MLS
Until end of June will release whole pack, it will be more than 10000 pictures😅💪

Next weekend will release America pack. Pictures from clubs from Brasil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, plus a lot of clubs from MLS
Until end of June will release whole pack, it will be more than 10000 pictures😅💪
thank you, you are awesome

Hi, I also have around 80 faces from the A-league which I gradually add as I progress my save. It's primarily the players who have more of an impact across the seasons (i.e. goals, assist, POM, average rating, etc.) I have all of Sydney FC as I am playing with them.

As it does not comply 100% with the sizes of this thread (yet similar shapes), I can create a Zip file and add here if anyone wants.

South America clubs pack - 874 pictures of players and staff (Clubs from Brasil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Colombia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Ecuador)

It's a very hard to find more pictures, many clubs dont have marketing, or in website or social media dont have pictures

USA-MLS will be added in big megapack in end of June

1687518439897.png

LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xxzunz2x7zjz93k/South_America_-_mix.rar/file

Hi, I also have around 80 faces from the A-league which I gradually add as I progress my save. It's primarily the players who have more of an impact across the seasons (i.e. goals, assist, POM, average rating, etc.) I have all of Sydney FC as I am playing with them.

As it does not comply 100% with the sizes of this thread (yet similar shapes), I can create a Zip file and add here if anyone wants.
sure bro that would be good to see the pack in the game

that would be great bro i was just about to request for... nectarios triantis - 2000088437 .... think he would well be in that

Bro, can u help me

Emir Ortakaya-2000065919- Fenerbahçe Kits
Bora Aydınlık- 2000204325- Fenerbahçe

Please

Odin Thiago Holm- Valeranga- 53170349
Ethan Butera- Anderlecht- 2000127875
Jaden Slory- Feyenoord- 2000054508