Actor Gary Coleman dies of brain hemorrhage

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K
R.I.P :(

I'm not old enough to remember anything he has starred in, but I know he is a pretty well known guy.. I only saw him in John Cena's video of 'The Chain Gang'.. but its pretty sad, relatively young aswell.

****, that's sad :S RIP.

Sad, he had a difficult life too.

RIP Gary :(

"Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?"

i only know him as an internet meme, so i don't really care. never seen him in anything, don't know what he did.

i only know him as an internet meme, so i don't really care. never seen him in anything, don't know what he did.

Understood that you don't really know him,but that's a little harsh?

Just because you didn't really know who he was,doesn't mean that you shouldn't care if someone's died?

oO)

so if you dont know what he did, and dont care, why post? so people just dont engage their brains.

so if you dont know what he did, and dont care, why post? so people just dont engage their brains.

just letting my stance be known, i'm not going to be a faker whos all "OMG Gary Coleman! Rest in peace *sadface*1!" even when they didn't even know who he was.

We're not asking you to fake it, if you have nothing to contribute then it's best you leave it be before you anger people.

RIP Gary :(

just letting my stance be known, i'm not going to be a faker whos all "OMG Gary Coleman! Rest in peace *sadface*1!" even when they didn't even know who he was.
then dont post. at least show some respect

Used to watch Different Strokes when i was a kid. Everyone who was on that show seems to have been cursed in some way. Sad news.

What an absolutely moronic thing to say....

Why go to the trouble of letting everybody know you "don't care" ?

What an absolutely moronic thing to say....

Why go to the trouble of letting everybody know you "don't care" ?

what an absolutely moronic thing to say...

why go into the trouble of telling someone you care that they don't care?

(infract me.

I DON'T CARE)

R.I.P Gary Coleman..

Wasn't Willis from Different Strokes a druggy?..
Also, why was he so short?..

Back