Actor Gary Coleman dies of brain hemorrhage

• Thread starter Thread starter iNickStuff
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 3K
what an absolutely moronic thing to say...

why go into the trouble of telling someone you care that they don't care?

(infract me.

I DON'T CARE)
Why go to the trouble of saying you dont care?

what an absolutely moronic thing to say...

why go into the trouble of telling someone you care that they don't care?

(infract me.

I DON'T CARE)

It's like me not knowing you.I don't know who you are,yet I would show respect and feel aggrieved if you died,but if you're not going to show respect,then leave the thread.

RIP Gary, loved your performances and loved Diff'rent Strokes

Last edited by a moderator:
Used to watch Different Strokes when i was a kid. Everyone who was on that show seems to have been cursed in some way. Sad news.

One of the best tv shows of the 80's,he was one of the biggest child stars of all-time,I'm actually quite gutted,as he was someone from my childhood i really liked.Cracking little actor,who struggled with fame,may he rest in peace.

Never watched him in anything or out, apart from his cameo in Drake and Josh!

But R.I.P :S

I think he was in a simpsons episode so thats how i know of him
Quite sad really rip

I loved different strokes as a kid. Looks as if many of the main characters were cursed.

RIP Gary Coleman.

although i dont really noo what he was in i saw him on my wife and kids just the other obviously a repeated episoad n seen him on youtube n stuff R.I.P

I saw different strokes a few times when I was about 10 I think, only about 3 times though.

RIP.

I used to love Diff'rent Strokes when i was younger, I also remember seeing him in a xmas episode of The Simpsons a few years back, in which he played a crazy security guard that ends up beating the **** out of some 'Furby' rip off lmao.

RIP Gary, always in my memories.
Also love and condolences to his family at this difficult time.

Back