Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeMiles6

Reaction score
in my 3rd season and i am liverpool, both players are up for sell and i was wondering who you recon would be the better signing however is there any players that anyone could suggest that would be good to get aswell instead? simular position of corse

Thanks xx

Adam Johnson, without a shadow of a doubt.

Both players are going to be great Adam Johnson I wish played for Man Utd as he has the skills to pay the bills but Albringhton is going to be TOP class so I would say I cant choose. EITHER.

Both players are going to be great Adam Johnson I wish played for Man Utd as he has the skills to pay the bills but Albringhton is going to be TOP class so I would say I cant choose. EITHER.

thanks man, i have to agree

On fm 2010 in season 2015/2016 i had Barcelona offering me 80million for Adam Johnson. He's a legend!

in my game in 2014, Johnson is a starter for AC Milan, Albrigton is a squad player at Blackpool... sums it up? :)

Id say get them both if not to keep one one the bench too rotate them or you can play them on each flank maybe?

As in the words of The Miz, they are AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE!

thanks for all the help, gone with an offer with Adam, should be good i hope, thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.