Micky Pain

Reaction score
Hi all,

well, let me fill you in before I post the real question:

I am playing a German Lower League team, currently going well and just make my second consecutive promotion up to tier 3.
As some of you might be aware, the German league structure has no dedicated Reserves leagues, rather than that, the bigger teams have "second teams" that play within the same pyramid of leagues as the big boys.

That is all well and fine so far, but I am beginning to worry about what might happen once I reach the higher tiers, as the lack of a reserve squad might pose a quite big disadvantage for me.
I would only have a very small squad, with no real backups, at leats if I want to avoid making half of my squad unhappy.

So the question is, is there anything in the game already that will, at one point, allow me to register a reserve squad to play in a lower league, or is there any way to edit in a reserve squad into my existing save game?

you'll have to go into the editor and start a new game

Thanks, but that's not much help in my current game - and I'm not sure if I have enough Vodka at home to survive another season with a team whose attributes read like binary code.....

Anyway, I guess for now when I get to it I'll just take a feeder club and treat it as my reserves....hehehe.