stags180

Reaction score
Couldn't get an answer in the editing forum so I'll ask in here.

I have a problem with Club Continental Rules. I used one pre-set tournament (North American Champions League), brought one back from extinction (NA Cup Winners' Cup) and created one new one. I allocated all the teams and set the dates. No problem, I pressed Test Club Continental Rules and it said 'Rules are valid'. But when I loaded it up on a game, none of the Club Continental tournaments were present.

Help?

Thanks

Couldn't get an answer in the editing forum so I'll ask in here.

I have a problem with Club Continental Rules. I used one pre-set tournament (North American Champions League), brought one back from extinction (NA Cup Winners' Cup) and created one new one. I allocated all the teams and set the dates. No problem, I pressed Test Club Continental Rules and it said 'Rules are valid'. But when I loaded it up on a game, none of the Club Continental tournaments were present.

Help?

Thanks

I've had the was trying the same thing with the European CL and UEFA cup and had the same problem, I played about with the African CL and Confederation Cup in the same way and both competition were present but some teams were entered into both competitions. I'm not sure what i did differently or how to solve either problem but if i figure it out I'll let you know

Hi Mate, If you want to post me you database change file, i will take a look for you.

I am working on a massive GB league and have hit a snag, the game runs like a peach, but GB u23's are in all senior World Cup and European Qualifiers?? Can I get it to stop doing it!!!

Cheers,

Rob

Hi I dont have access to see that page? I only have free access to site.