Status
Not open for further replies.

donshaggy

Reaction score
right! when i started playing these series from fm 09, i knew nothing about fmrte and i played the game clean. even though it was soo fraustrating for me at first i enjoyed it, cuz that was the real challenge at the end of the day. till i heard a whisper of how you could change your kit colour and stuff with FMRTE. i got the software whiles playing FM10, then i realised all the other things you could do with it...from then on its like i cant go through a save without it and honestly the game is no more fun as it was for me anymore..cuz really i can create/get whatever player that i want...staff alike!

i got FM11 with the hope that maybe a new game, a new attitude but im still on with it, i just want to enjoy playing the game again, as easy as it might sound to say: well stop using it then, i just cant!!!:(

guess all im trying to say is if there is anyone that had similar issues with that software and found a way out of it, please lend a pointer!

Thanks!oO)

Remove FMRTE from your computer and close this thread

Or buy a mac book, FMRTE isn't available on Mac OS, to my knowledge

God sake your making it sound as if your addicted to heroin just tell yourself that your cheating and delete form your computer

just uninstall it, and put some superfirewall ono the fmrte download :D

God sake your making it sound as if your addicted to heroin just tell yourself that your cheating and delete form your computer

i might do just that...i need a slap i reckon! has anyone being that addicted to that software though? so far everyone seems to be like, oh well get rid of it and get over it...really looking to get back into the game here people! and yeh it might well be like a drug addiction!

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

just uninstall it, and put some superfirewall ono the fmrte download :D

haha wont that be nice!

manage a team like man city where you dont really need to cheat untill you get used to playing with no cheats again

delete/uninstall it ;) then if you redownload it get a friend to punch you in the face or kick you in the nuts :D

I don't understand why people use FMRTE, I never have & never will

happens to me aswell, and stop saying just delete it ... because ive tried already, and then i just dl it again LOL

manage a team like man city where you dont really need to cheat untill you get used to playing with no cheats again

haha i hate city! was just chattin to my girlfriend and she suggested something really interesting! i play the game on my laptop at the moment and its always online, so she suggested i installed the game on my studio's pc instead, cuz i will in no terms connect that to the internet as its my work station, then play the game on there till i could finally rid myself of the software.. i have deleted it now and im going to give it a go that way and see!

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

I don't understand why people use FMRTE, I never have & never will

its easy to say that..i remember a couple of years ago i was on here asking for help on how to sign Vargas whom i had been trying to sign all season, some guy came on the thread and suggested the FMRTE, i had a right go at him for even mentioning it cuz i couldnt see myself as a cheater! when i first got it, it was all innocent just to change my kit colours, then one thing led to the other and here im...so dont be too quick to judge mate!

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 AM ----------

happens to me aswell, and stop saying just delete it ... because ive tried already, and then i just dl it again LOL

at least you are being honest mate! there probably loads of people on here that will jump on the "im not a cheat and will never use FMRTE" band wagon but secretly uses it...you know yourselfs! at least im bold about it and happy to ask for help! whats that saying again?? denial is the......?

Play a network game with a mate - then you cant use FMRTE if he is the host

sorry this made me laugh, addiction to fmrte wow, heard some funny things but this is up there...

okay uhm, delete it, and when you are about to download it slap your face and if you continue and download it, tv remote the the ***, it distractrs me every time;)

why people use FMRTE
it take the fun out of the game :S

Every time you open it up smack yourself in the face and think about your actions.........
Just delete it then.

I tried opening FMRTE but it crashes every time so I can't use it. Grow a pair and play the game like it is meant to be.

**** I didn't know about this FMRTE before now I find myself googling this **** DELETE DELETE

Status
Not open for further replies.