Reaction score
Hello,

I created a team for the Blue Square South Division and got it into the game fine. My only problem is adding the custom logos into the game. I have created logos for the icon, left, and right side, and added config files with the proper unique ID and sizes.

I am really unsure on what I am doing wrong. I have included some screenshots and my config files to try and make my question a little clearer.

Config File for my icon (my Unique ID is 98006029):

Code:
<record>
    <!-- resource manager options -->

<!-- don't preload anything in this folder -->
    <boolean id="preload" value="false"/>

<!-- turn off auto mapping -->
    <boolean id="amap" value="false"/>

<!-- picture mappings -->
    <!-- the following XML maps pictures inside this folder into other positions
        in the resource system, which allows this folder to be dropped into any
        place in the graphics folder and still have the game pick up the graphics
        files from the correct places
    -->

<list id="maps">
        <!-- Generated by FM Graphics Configurator, by HMan -->
        <record from="98006029" to="graphics/pictures/club/98006029/icon"/>
    </list>
</record>
fareham.jpg

85863222.jpg

Here are some of my logos:

Left side
98006029.png

Right side
98006029right.png

Icon
98006029.png

Logo
98006029.jpg

Are you sure the sizes are correct? If they are, you might have put them in the wrong place? otherwise i have no idea

You created a team from scratch yes?

The game randomises created teams ID's, so you need to tick the option 'show unique ID's' in preferences, make a note of the randomised ID then change your logos acordingly - this ID will not change until you start a new game

Hope that helps :)

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

i just noticed

your line

<record from="98006029" to="graphics/pictures/club/98006029/icon"/>

should be

<record from="98006029.png" to="graphics/pictures/club/98006029/icon"/>

You created a team from scratch yes?
The game randomises created teams ID's, so you need to tick the option 'show unique ID's' in preferences, make a note of the randomised ID then change your logos acordingly - this ID will not change until you start a new game

Thanks for your help mate!...But I'm a bit confused on the unique ID part...here is the unique ID for my team:

87966547.jpg

So do I need to change all the config files to match this number? Or just the images?

So do I need to change all the config files to match this number? Or just the images?

both!!

what i do for created teams is have the image as the team name then the config as the number

<record from="farehamunited.png" to="graphics/pictures/club/2062002128/icon"/>
I do it this way because its easier to change if you start a new game

note!!! image names must be lower case or they won't work!

Ok, one more thing...is there supposed to be a config file in the main folder for my big logo?

Ok, one more thing...is there supposed to be a config file in the main folder for my big logo?
yes, you actually need two lines of code for the large logo

and the image needs to be a 180x180 png file

<record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo/huge"/>
<record from="xxxx" to="graphics/pictures/club/xxxx/logo"/>