davidpaul

Reaction score
Morning All

So I am currently using a stadium pack which looks lovely etc on the club info page, the problem is if a team builds a new stadium the picture just defaults back to the generic red/black image.

I know in the grand scheme of things its not a big deal but due to my OCD ways I may have had to leave a job once the new stadium is built because I hate looking at the red/black image or turned down jobs because they dont have a stadium image.

So leaving aside and not delving too much deeper into my mental issues for the above....is it a simple process to add individual stadiums to teams if you have an image? For example Everton released images of their new planned stadium, could they be used to input on the game?

Any help would be appreciated.

Note - I am not a computing genius but can take simple clear instructions rather well

Thanks

Yes find the image you want to use. Image size should be 800x480. Do you already have a stadium pack? If so, go to that pack (in your graphics files). Then in FM21 enable 'Show screen IDs'. Find the ID for the stadium you want to change...

Back in the stadium file open the config file, copy the text below and paste into the config file. Change both the XXXXX to the stadium ID. Then save. Drop the jpeg file of the stadium into the stadium folder and then refresh skin on FM21.

<record from="XXXXX" to="graphics/pictures/stadium/XXXXX/stadium"/>

i followed everything here and it just wont work!! Iv even upgraded my laptop and still wont work. it really bugs me HELP

i have the same problem... do you know how to fix it?