Ameniste

Reaction score
I was wondering how I can do this with editor? Basically I want to replace a European Team with China so that China will take part in all the European competitions.

Change continent to Europe, add a European Co-efficient of 1.00 to the latest season and add them to the EU and that should do it

So I changed the top two Chinese leagues into European Leagues but where do I found the coefficients.

Last edited:
On the Nations tab find China and its under Information I think

Do I have to change a league in Europe to Asia? Also does switching competitions automatically take China out of all the asian competitions?

Also what about the league start dates? And transfer rules. The Chinese only allow 4 foreigners so anyway to fix that?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

It's not working. I'll still in the Asian Champions league

Do I have to change a league in Europe to Asia? Also does switching competitions automatically take China out of all the asian competitions?

Also what about the league start dates? And transfer rules. The Chinese only allow 4 foreigners so anyway to fix that?

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 PM ----------

It's not working. I'll still in the Asian Champions league

You need to change China's actual continent to Europe I'm not too sure how you do it though its on a thread somewhere. You don't have to take out any countries though and I'm not sure about the league rules they might be under the Nation Rules

Found a thread on the web, hope it works. Thanks

Last edited: