In My Documents, there should be a Football Manager 09 folder, and in there you need to create a graphics folder, and then plonk them in there.

i installed the game on my d: drive cause my c: drive has hardly any room but SI still installed a folder, now that folder doesnt have a graphics folder but the FM folder on my d: drive does, i extracted the facepack to the d: drive graphics folder and done everything it says but i still get no faces

Can you post the exact address to the folder where you put the faces into please.

i transferred the faces to D:\FM2009\Graphics but there is also C:\Documents and Settings\Hodgie\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics but if you just plonk the faces in there they won't do anything will they?

i also downloaded the EPL logos pack thats on the main page and was wondering where to put that 2?

i transferred the faces to D:\FM2009\Graphics but there is also C:\Documents and Settings\Hodgie\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics but if you just plonk the faces in there they won't do anything will they?

Well according to the guide I wrote you're supposed to put them into the folder inside your documents. So yes put them in

C:\Documents and Settings\Hodgie\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics

i also downloaded the EPL logos pack thats on the main page and was wondering where to put that 2?

The logos follow the same rules as player faces. Just create a folder for them as well (eg: logos) to keep them organised.

I have not got a graphics\players\ file.
So do I just make a new one please.

Yes if you don't have one just create it.

but in the c: drive there wasnt one so i just created one, is that right??

Yeh so it should end up looking like

C:\Documents and Settings\Hodgie\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\players

I have followed all the instructions to the letter but still get no face packs??

I have followed all the instructions to the letter but still get no face packs??

On the FM Preferences what does it say for your User Data folder...

EG:

picture.php

Look in the FM Preferences -> Display & Sound and make sure that "Always Reload Skin On Confirm" is marked (if not mark it)! It should work now.

I have tried taking photos from the net and uploading them into the game using this method and it doesnt seem to work. I was wondering how it would know who to assign the photo to?