WJ

Reaction score
Okay, I'm a complete noob when it comes to the editor. I've never used it. I don't even know what it looks like or where to find it. I want to learn how to add fan-made leagues to the game though. So, my questions:

1 - Where do I find the editor?

2 - I have downloaded a megapack RAR file. It contains a few folders with FMF files in it for each country. Where do I copy this to?

3 - With the files placed in the correct folder, what do I do in the editor to activate the leagues?

4 - Anything else I need to know or do?

Nevermind. I think I figured out how and didn't even use the editor.

Editing

Ok, I am having the same problem, would you mind sharing how you do it?

Iwant to integrate the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division, Southern League Central and Southern League Premier from the English league pyramid.

I found this: Football Manager 2015 World League Megapack by Claassen | Passion for Football Manager

After downloading, I just followed the instructions:

[h=5]HOW TO IMPORT THE FILE?[/h]
  1. Download the data editor file above and import the database to this specific folder:
    “Your Documents” > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2015 > Editor Data
  2. Note!
    Since all files are sorted by continent it is important to copy all the .fmf files you like to use to the default editor data folder in order to make them be loaded into the game.
  3. Start a new Football Manager 2015 career and click “edit” custom files. Pick the editor files of your preferences and import them into the new game. Make sure to tick the database you like to select.