climbatise

Reaction score
I do not have the option of selecting the division the teams are promoted to whilst adding a new league onto a current system. I am currently trying to add the league below Bluesquare N/S. Any help would be appreciated.

In short, you can't. In the default Database, only England down to BlueSquare N/S are playable, which means only leagues down to that layer will load. The teams will exist, all the way down a long ways. Game just rolls dice on which teams go up and down in the non-playable/non-loaded leagues. Also means you can't play a team until it hits that layer.

Now, you can always go find yourself a database out there that is set up lower (I'm using one for my FC United save that went down to layer 9), use that to start the game, and you have access to the Divisional leagues. But yeah, the default D-Base only goes down to the end of Conference.

Thanks mate I thought so, nevermind its better than nothing, i've added up to level 9 in the league system, probably sick of hearing this but do you know links for levels 10 and 11 (my home town).

google the links and im sure youll find level 10 and 11 somewhere. However dont know how good/accurate they would be mind.

Only Level 11 I found creates too huge of a data-base and slows the game down to like, 20 minutes to process a day (and had the FA Cup stages all screwed up). I think people were out to fix it, but I don't know how far they got (I only needed up to 7 honestly) Just Google it and make sure to check the reviews to see if its working fully or not.

Will do, only reason I would want to go down to level 11 is for my hometown club and your right the more leagues the laggier it gets.

Raziel403 have you found any links that work for levels 10 and 11? I havent.