Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ

Reaction score
Hey everyone I just created a new club,i was wondering how can I add a custom Logo to it,the logo I downloaded is the Real madrid Logo from the logo request thread.

I have already tried the search option and google etc but no succes so hopefully I can get more info here thanks

You need to rename the small logo to the teams unique I.d. and the place the logo and the config file into my documents,fm2010,graphics,logo. Start the game and then go to preferences display and sound. Click on change skin cache and the new logo should appear.

Yea thats what I have,but still doesnt show.

Although Im not sure do I need to put both of them in the current folder Im using for logos The big logopack from this site or create a new folder just called logo which I have done but didnt work.

btw If im not wrong Im using the Real madrid emblem you've made

Call the Real Madrid logo folder "A" as it should use that first being the first in the alphabet.

Call the Real Madrid logo folder "A" as it should use that first being the first in the alphabet.
Sorry mate I dont get it this is what I have done

Right clicked the attachment logo save file as
Then downloaded the config

Went FM to check the Id number of my club

Changed the Logo's name to my ID number.Edit the config and put the club Id on the *

Put them both in my document/sports interactive/Football manager 2010/graphics/Logos

Status
Not open for further replies.