Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
I heard that it is possible to add a manager. But some people say that they can give all the money from that club to their principle club by buying their cheapest players. I tried it, but as I added a new manager I couldn't do anything with the new manager. What should I do to take the control over my second manager? I know that this would mean cheating but I want to know how it works. Please, could someone help me?

Reaction score
Click on your name at the top of the screen (drop menu), and then at the bottom click 'Change User'. A menu will pull out, and you can choose which manager to control. It is cheating though...:D

Reaction score
Is it also possible to delete a manager when you already have two. When yes, how?

Reaction score
You select the manager you want deleted (see post above ^) and you click on the name, the menu will drop down. Then: Options -> Retire