SRB19

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Is there any way for me to add MLS teams that would join the league in future seasons? With Atlanta joining in 2017 and LA FC in 2018 I wanted to have them available for me in the game.

in advance

I tried this in FM15 - the A-League though, and attempted to add the potential future expansion teams, but had no luck!

I am curious as well... On first look, I would say it's not possible. I don't think the editor has the ability to add teams at a later date.

In the past, the MLS has been hard coded, and I imagine it's still like that. Any changes to the league through the editor would disable all the MLS specific rules (including the draft... my favorite part of the MLS).

I have seen custom league databases that do this for 2016, and make a pyramid style of promotion/relegation between MLS, NASL, and the other lower US leagues. You can check the files here, but I also know that sortitoutsi has a couple that do this.

You may be able to replace an existing team in the MLS (basically, edit all of its information to reflect some other city/team)... but that's probably not what you want.

Last edited: