adding more leagues- advantages/disadvantages

Tanuk

Reaction score
I currently play only with the league Active i actually play in(and 1 lower league)

I heard that the game becomes harder to play if more competitions are added, also more good players could be available.

If i could get some more information about the advantages/disadvantages of adding a lot of competitions(playable/not playable)

My pc is fast enough for the lastest games so i dunno what affect it will have to add a lot of games.

Any opinions?

Well the advantages are that you have more teams and more players to choose from but the disadvantage is processing takes alot longer as FM has to simulate all the games

Does it make the game harder/easyer since other competitions could be better represented in the CL or EUFAcup?

hmm the processing thing is the reason why i don't pick so many leagues it takes so long

I like to have a good choice of leagues so if i get bored of my current club, i can get a new challenge abroad. But this does mean that my game runs very slowly plus i have a rubbish computer which doesn't help.