Reaction score
I have just stated a seaon with ilkeston Town in the midlands football league (step 10 i think)! I have tried adding a logo the usual way ( i have done this before with non league clubs). Using the ID's and also the FM graphics configuration.

But the game is not picking up the logo!! Any ideas?

I have just stated a seaon with ilkeston Town in the midlands football league (step 10 i think)! I have tried adding a logo the usual way ( i have done this before with non league clubs). Using the ID's and also the FM graphics configuration.

But the game is not picking up the logo!! Any ideas?

Have you tried the clear cache bit?

Just tried that and reloaded skin and game etc. Still nothing! All other logos are fine from the megapack im using just the one i am trying to import. Double checked the ID and reconfiged the XML file so not sure what else it could be?

Just tried that and reloaded skin and game etc. Still nothing! All other logos are fine from the megapack im using just the one i am trying to import. Double checked the ID and reconfiged the XML file so not sure what else it could be?

You may need to create a separate folder just for your Ilkeston Town logo as that's what I've done in the past when had any issues.

I did try that last night but had no luck! Ill try it again and re-config it after work

I did try that last night but had no luck! Ill try it again and re-config it after work

Let me know how it goes mate...I've got the logo onto my save no problems so will help you get yours into your game if you want.:D