Reaction score
Hi all

i am very new to the game and i need some help.

is it possible to add players to your player database without having to add leagues? Adding leagues really slows down my game speed but if i dont then i dont have the oppurtunity to buy players that i would like.

my second question is if its not possible to add players to the database without adding leagues can i add all leagues at the start of my game and then delete them to increase the game speed after i have bought the players im looking for?

thanks for any help!

You can start with a large database but that doesn't guaranteed the players you want will be available or if you want a player(s) from certain league or country where you change the size of the database click on that and go to custom and find the option that will load the players in a league, country, continent, etc.... Hope it helps

this might be a stupid question but if i download that link would that allow me to maintain my game speed at the speed i want but also give me access to a large database of players. for example my game speed now is 4 and a half stars but if i download that link will the stars decrease?

this might be a stupid question but if i download that link would that allow me to maintain my game speed at the speed i want but also give me access to a large database of players. for example my game speed now is 4 and a half stars but if i download that link will the stars decrease?

They could decrease, depending on the amount of league's you wanted. But no matter what you do, the more players you have the lower your game speed star rating!