Adding teams of new nations into the champions League?

iamauser

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Im on a little project at the moment where I have made my own nation, with their own team etc etc. I am trying to making like a San Marino style challenge, with all the teams starting out as amateurs.

My question is, how to I get winners of the top division to go into the champions league? I cant seem to find an option anywhere. Maybe I am missing something? I cant remember which nation I changed exactly now, but it was in the Oceania region, which may have something to do with it though. I have changed everything I could from Oceania to Europe, like the League nation etc.

Also, how to I change the regen names? But this I mean all the regens that came thorough on the test were very African sounding. Is there any way to choose how the regens names get picked?

thanks

Ok problem half solved. I did exactly the same but with the San Marino nation instead and it worked.

Now just the names, anyone know about that?

If you want to have realistic names, it's necessary to use an extinct nation (USSR, Yugoslavia, East Germany, etc). If the nation you overwrited was San Marino, you would have Italian names for example.

regen names are generated by people that are allready in database and with language settings( im not sure for this)

If you want to have realistic names, it's necessary to use an extinct nation (USSR, Yugoslavia, East Germany, etc). If the nation you overwrited was San Marino, you would have Italian names for example.

I tried with an extinct nation, but they didnt show up when I tried to play?

you must create some database with names or move some players to that new nation so game can generate names using that allready added people. there is some thread about this on sigames forum. ask there or try to find that thread

Ok ta.

One last question, how can I make it so the National team is playable?

I have sorted everything else, now this is just the last thing

you need to transfer one nation in another continent. For example, one nation from Oceania to Asia.