Additional control over farm team selection

TheEquinox

Reaction score
I just asked my board for a new farm team and they asked if I want to take more control over the farm team selection because I have been their coach for such a long time.

I answered yes and then got the normal reply, that they will contact me in a couple of days with proposals.

What are the terms of this additional control compared to a normal farm team selection ?

If by 'farm team' you are referring to your feeder club(s), it allows you to request a club to help improve revenue (ie from America/Asia), to poach youngsters from, loan players to for work permits etc

Yes sorry, it's called feeder club in the english version. I know what they are, I just don't understand the difference of the board telling me I will have more control over just telling me directly that they will propose some teams.

I'm just wondering if it now opened a way for me to select a specific team I want in any league or what does it mean ?

Like the guy above said, it just let's you choose the type of club you get. So it could be one in a different continent that would provide more revenue as you become well known there (e.g. Man Utd in Asia) or you could choose a club to get first option on young players etc. there are more options but I can't remember them. You'll see soon enough.

Have people really reaped the benefits of these feeder clubs, I've only ever used them for quick loaning out of players.

same for me. i send my best youngsters on loan to feeder clubs around england, and they gain allot of first team experience.

It's called 'farm team' in the german version I'm using, can't change that :)

Anyways, after a couple of days I just got the same selection option like I got before without the "additional control" message. I didn't see any difference, so probably I'm missing something there...

They told me I could pick one and then just seemingly forgot about it and didn't give me any to choose from!!

it can take over a month for them to come up with a shortlist of clubs to choose from so don't get too worried if u don't get a message straight away...

I'm with Crawley and have been looking for a feeder club for ages, but the board say they can't find a suitable club, really annoying...:(

I've had a similar experience. They say I can choose, but then they give me the same type of choices they did before. Anyone actually had this work properly?

It looks to me like this was something they meant to implement to the game initially and then later, when they removed it, they forgot to also remove the dialog part.

I'm quite sure by now that it doesn't make any difference at all.

Well if you have the game through the steam client it even gives you the "We Trust You" achievement. Just doesn't feel quite so much like an achievement if you don't get to do anything special. This would have been a nice feature to work properly...