Made some more progress this morning which means I have now got editor data files for nations up to and including Mali (apart from Lichtenstein). I'd give it another week (perhaps less), and I'll have this released. :D

After a lot of hard work today, I have managed to make structures for nations (that are not already in FM) up to and including North Korea. This takes the total editor data file count to 113! :D I'll be working on it throughout the week, but not so much as I have been this weekend. My GCSE's start in just over a week! :)

if you wanna save time, you could go over to the dugout and see if its okay if you use some of there stuff it'd save you a lot of time. good luck in your GCSE's.

I would prefer to do all of the work myself, FMtillidie. It's a welcome proposition, but I have a distinct style when it comes to making these. :)

stesch12, Costa Rica is in it. Every nation that is not already on FM is in it! I have tried to make them all as realistic as is possible using the standard editor. You could even try your hand at managing somewhere like Mayotte or Anguilla if you fancy a challenge! :D

I would prefer to do all of the work myself, FMtillidie. It's a welcome proposition, but I have a distinct style when it comes to making these. :)

stesch12, Costa Rica is in it. Every nation that is not already on FM is in it! I have tried to make them all as realistic as is possible using the standard editor. You could even try your hand at managing somewhere like Mayotte or Anguilla if you fancy a challenge! :D

I have all the nations done mate your more than welcome to use it, just need to do the rest of africa :)

Hi guys,

Just to let you know that I have been a bit busy revising etc. lately, but have now done nations up to and including Rwanda. I think that by the end of this coming weekend the file should be ready for release. :)

A question, leagues with few teams have 2 seasons per year? for example the leagues of Central America?

Thanks UltimateFM. :)

stesch12 - All seasons are over a 1 year period. I don't think there are too many leagues that have a very small amount of teams, and for those that do, I have just put the number of rounds to 4, which is how it is in real life. I have researched every single country before making the structure, and I think I got them all as accurate as possible. The only thing I had trouble replicating was the North American 'Aperture' and 'Clasura' segments, so I just did a normal single league structure for those one's. :)

Thanks UltimateFM. :)

stesch12 - All seasons are over a 1 year period. I don't think there are too many leagues that have a very small amount of teams, and for those that do, I have just put the number of rounds to 4, which is how it is in real life. I have researched every single country before making the structure, and I think I got them all as accurate as possible. The only thing I had trouble replicating was the North American 'Aperture' and 'Clasura' segments, so I just did a normal single league structure for those one's. :)

The only way you can have 2 periods in a season and that is to use secondary leagues but this doesnt work as you cant combine the 2 to decide overall position, Another way to get around it and works better to a certain degree is to use split leagues this way if you say have 10 teams in your league the first period if teams play twice you have 18 games then the league gets split into 2 and the top 5 play each other for promotion/championship and the bottom 5 play for relegation giving you if they again play twice another 8 games.

@Peskybendben, sounds like this is coming along nicely, if you need any advice don't be afraid to ask I'm always willing to help new editors out.

Now done those up to and including the Solomon Islands. Still working hard to get all of the nations done before the "end of the weekend" deadline that I set myself.

I know I've done well over 100, but I cannot recall at the moment the exact number. I can also recall that I am well of half way to being finished. :)

Now done those up to and including the Solomon Islands. Still working hard to get all of the nations done before the "end of the weekend" deadline that I set myself.

Don't rush it, rushing only leads to mistakes and don't feel harassed by people asking you how long if they want a league sooner then they can make it themselves :p

I was thinking the same. For every anticipated file for release, whether it be a skin, new kit pack etc. There are always people that demand the pack quicker than you can get it done. Not saying that anybody in this thread has done that so far by all means! Support in this thread has been great, so thanks all of you for that. :)