Additions Direct

Cam!

Reaction score
Hey, has anyone esle bought anything from Additions Direct because I ordered Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 last Tuesday off it as I had some vouchers for it but it still hasn't arrived. Also, the general queries on the website doesn't work for some reason.

So does anyone know if this site is good or not and have you got anything off it?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Anyone?

Yeah I used a voucher for the same site on the same game, mine came next day I think, maybe it took two days for delivery can't remember. Maybe there is a problem with it in Royal Mail, but I wouldn't be too worried they are a top site and would be happy to help.

Oh thank god for that I was starting to get worried.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Does it come in post or by courier?

Mine came in the post through Royal Mail

What u get?

Red Dead Redemption with a £20 off voucher + FREE P&P Voucher. So it was £25, but everything went through smoothly. Have they definitely taken the money from your account?

where have you got these vouchers from!? :O

and i've just been on, and it looks very much like littlewoods? :S

---------- Post added at 04:23 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:40 PM ----------

anyone? :L

Last edited:
Prepare for an onslought of phone calls, magazines and other random post through your door.

Prepare for an onslought of phone calls, magazines and other random post through your door.

lol

I have a littlewoods account and that's exactly how it is. Got bombarded by phone calls to arrange a pick up even though I hadn't ordered anything in weeks :mad:

And I blame them for global warming. They must cut down a lot of trees to get the paper for their posts/magazines

Red Dead Redemption with a £20 off voucher + FREE P&P Voucher. So it was £25, but everything went through smoothly. Have they definitely taken the money from your account?

That's the same vouchers and offers I used but it didn't work. We called them up and the order didn't even go through and they said they don't even sell that game.