mck8891

Reaction score
I'm looking for some additions to my Tottenhm Hotspur squad. I am in pre-season of my 2nd season and have a budget of around 40 - 50 million.

I'm looking to sign a young keeper, Left footed AMR capable of scoring goals
A solid CB, A lone striker to score 25+ goals as Cardozo failed to impress. Any suggestions would be excellent thanks.

Current Squad

GK: Gomes
DR: Srna/Hutton/Naughton/Walker
DL: Assou Ekotto/Alex Sandro
DC: Subotic/King
DC: Dawson/Jones/Kaboul
DMC: Huddlestone/Sandro
MC: Modric/Kranjcar
MC: VDV/Pienaar/Lucas
AMR: Lennon/Dos Santos
AML: Bale
ST: Cardozo/Defoe

I'm managing Tottenham as well mate also currently im second season

i bought Phil Jones originally as a one for the future but now is a regular for the first team scores from corners as well though Simon Kjaer could be a good buy.

As for your AMR i play Hazard there but he's right footed so i think you should get Hulk

For your ST, i bought Dzeko he is brilliant dont play him often alone but i can imagine him doing well in that role

Last edited:
cavani or hulk as the striker, both have 18+ strength, pace, stamina, finishing, dribbling etc. not sure at their prices. cb bruno alves, and gervinho for amr, not left footed but when ive bought him he has cut inside and scored loads. couldn't get all of them though, all pretty expensive.

Cheers lads, seeing as you both suggested hulk i'll give put in a few bids for him.

Bruno alves looks pretty solid. Got Jones already so i might buy a 28-30 year old to fill in while Jones develops.

yeah Hulk is quality and will score goals he's my favorite striker :wub: you should be able to get him for around £16.5 mil (Hulks best position is Poacher or Advanced forward IMO) and I would play Jones straight away he is good enough to go straight into first team. Edilson Cavani Napoli is also a quality striker but normally a bit more pricey than Hulk . Gary Cahill Bolton is worth a look as is Joseph Yobo who you can normally get cheap start of second season Yobo is good for tutoring younger CB's too. As for a AMR Mathias Schelotto is quality for goals and assists only prob is he's right footed hope this helps a bit

Last edited:
For ST, Emile Heskey!

And I mean it seriously.

If you wanted to blow all your money at once, and if you could afford him, Robben?

I'm also playing as Spurs, Won the league, league cup and FA cup in first season.

I have bought Manu from Malaga, Vagner Love (Bargain for 11.25 mil) as my striker (Also signed Alex Chamberlain & Carroll as they were offered on the cheap). Brought Kane up to first team. I also bought Ignashevich and Ismail.

My worst signing was Santa Cruz for 3.5mil, I played him twice he scored 3 goals then was injured for the rest of the season. Defoe finished the season as the top scorer with 27 goals in 32 games in the EPL. Vagner Love scored 20 goals in 21 games in the EPL for me.

Hope this helps - Also, I sold Jenas to Money City and loaned Kaboul (he was being a pain wanting transfer), Bassong (Never going to be in 1st team plans with Daws, Gallas and King - aswell as some youths I brought up)

Looking to buy Baines of Everton now!