Ade joins R.madrid

Do you think adebayor is a good short term signing for madrid?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibo-cool

Banned
Reaction score
Real Madrid have signed striker Emmanuel Adebayor on loan from Manchester City for the rest of the 2010-11 season, the Spanish giants confirmed on Tuesday evening.

The Blancos made the announcement on their official website and added that they hold "a unilateral option to purchase the player" at the end of the campaign.

"Real Madrid CF and Manchester City FC have reached a deal that will see Emmanuel Adebayor play on loan for the Spanish club," read the statement.

"The player will remain at Real Madrid until the end of the current season, at which point the club hold a unilateral option to purchase the player."

City also confirmed the deal and stated that Adebayor will travel to Spain on Wednesday to undergo a medical.

The 26-year-old is Madrid's first signing of the January transfer window and will fill in the centre-forward position that coach Jose Mourinho has been asking his bosses to reinforce all this month.

The Togolese striker is eligible to play in the Champions League knock-out rounds for Madrid despite featuring in the group stage of the Europa League for Man City this season.
-goal.com-

what do u think guys is adebayor a good signing for real madrid until the end of the season??

:( Search first this is THE 3RD thread on this

Yeah he'll do til they get Llorente next season, probli a better choice than van nistelrooy lol

:( Search first this is THE 3RD thread on this
sorry man i swear i searched but nothing came out i remove the thread?

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

Yeah he'll do til they get Llorente next season, probli a better choice than van nistelrooy lol
i dont agree with you man RVN already knows how to speak spanish and has played with ronnie before soo he would have been better but i really hope that ade does good and by the way bilbao coach said that llorente won't be leaving this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.