Adebayor to join Juventus in January

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 2K
Adebayor is a dual national, he spent a long time playing in France, and holds a French passport.

Juve are building up a really good team.

They have to, Del Piero(:wub:) and co are getting on now, although, Ade isn't much like Del Piero...Still, I think a fantastic chance for him in Serie A, good strikers tend to score a **** of a lot in that league.

Good move for all parties IMO. Wonder if this means Edin Dzeko is going to City in January?.

Impossible Juventus only have a place for one non-eu player per year, that was taken by Milos Krasic. As far as I know Adebayor doesn't have any other european citizenship.

Adebayor has been in France since the age of 13, and spent nearly 10 years in France before joining Arsenal in 06. In a few months, he could be eligible for UK passport, as he will have been here 5 years.

Krasic is Juve's designated non-EU signing this season/

Apparently this story is BS.

Sky Sports have removed the story from their site.

The original story has been pulled from SkySportsx, now instead has story that Adebayor has apparently claimed a deal to take him to Juve is done, although no confirm from man City or/ Juve

They have to, Del Piero(:wub:) and co are getting on now, although, Ade isn't much like Del Piero...Still, I think a fantastic chance for him in Serie A, good strikers tend to score a **** of a lot in that league.

Yeah, Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, Marchisio, Krasic, Adebayor, Melo, Iquinta, Aquilani (Who's lighting up Italy), are a great base of players.

Yeah, Buffon, Chiellini, Sissoko, Marchisio, Krasic, Adebayor, Melo, Iquinta, Aquilani (Who's lighting up Italy), are a great base of players.

Don't forget they still have Giovinco, who is on loan at Parma, I believe, who has exceptional talent

Adebayor is a dual national, he spent a long time playing in France, and holds a French passport.
FM says he 'needs to reside in France' i don't know if that means he can't use a French passport or not. Also according to FM his days left to gain British nationality will end around 25 December. So i think they'll take advantage of this.

FM says he 'needs to reside in France' i don't know if that means he can't use a French passport or not. Also according to FM his days left to gain British nationality will end around 25 December. So i think they'll take advantage of this.

yeah, don't use FM to give that info, it is grossly incorrect, and I read somewhere that Ade has a French passport.

Good deal for Juve if it goes through. Ibrahimovic is doing brilliantly in Serie A I think (scored an exceptional goal the other day) and he should fit right in with the consistently rigid/long ball style of play in Italy. Waste at City, so happy we got £25m for him (Wenger really knows when to sell players...)

I wonder how much for that 25+/- million Man City will be getting back :$

Back