Adebayor warned about behaviour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester City's Emmanuel Adebayor has been told to "show more intelligence" when they face his former club Arsenal at the Emirates on Saturday

More...

We all know what will happen if he scores, let him do it, it shows passion

i would love to see a 3-0 man city win with adebayor toure and viera getting the goals :D

If he scores, and then strips down to a mankini, runs to Wenger and gives him a lap dance, I won't be suprised.

Pah, let him do what he wants, Arsenal reject.

i was amused by how much stamina he have..running the length of the field just to celebrate XD

i thought it was kinda funny hes only showing his opinions and he must have feelet he got mistreated by arsenal which he did like many players do by their own fans.

Bet that is something you never thought you'd say eh Billy?

Fact is if he scores he can celebrate on the pitch wherever he wants , football is crazy enough , if a player scores the winner in a champs league final with 10 minutes to go , and he's already booked takes his top off he's sent off . Soon it will get to the point you cant celebrate at all.

i can see the odd red card in this one.
hopefully rvp will get his revenge.

Fact is if he scores he can celebrate on the pitch wherever he wants , football is crazy enough , if a player scores the winner in a champs league final with 10 minutes to go , and he's already booked takes his top off he's sent off . Soon it will get to the point you cant celebrate at all.

At the end of the day, it's disrespectful, regardless of whether or not he's physically able to celebrate in that way.

Those same Arsenal fans who were present when he did that celebration, are the same ones who went to the games when he was playing for them, effectively helping to pay those ridiculous wages of his.

Adebayor has no right to feel mistreated by the fans. We would not have vented our frustration at his performances and work rate if they weren't **** poor. It's like he thinks he is entitled to respect he doesn't deserve. I hope somebody shoots him from the stand, I truly do.

Adebayor has no right to feel mistreated by the fans. We would not have vented our frustration at his performances and work rate if they weren't **** poor. It's like he thinks he is entitled to respect he doesn't deserve. I hope somebody shoots him from the stand, I truly do.

That's a little bit harsh Redrup? Couldn't you just wish that RVP stamps on his face back to get some revenge?

Personally I hope it's a draw, just to keep Arsenal away but also so that City fans don't celebrate needlessly :)

Funny You say that redrup is it not disrespectful for the fans to boo the player ? , which if I remember right they done all game , so its only fair he's allowed to celebrate , making a gesture with a finger or something totally different celebrating nothing wrong with it if they are booing him.

Funny You say that redrup is it not disrespectful for the fans to boo the player ? , which if I remember right they done all game , so its only fair he's allowed to celebrate , making a gesture with a finger or something totally different celebrating nothing wrong with it if they are booing him.

Disrespectful? You can call it that if you want, but if it's deserved then what of it? These people pay to see the team play, and they pay **** good money. Adebayor's wages (along with the wages of every Premiership player) were absolutely ridiculous. And with those performances he was practically robbing the club, would you not boo him?

If he was still at arsenal would you be booing him because of what he earns ? And i think he done okay at arsenal didn't he score about 25 goals last year or year before ? Your fans even have a song for him so he can't be that bad

Last edited:
Back