Adebayor warned about behaviour

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
Thing about Ade' which disappointed me, was that after one good season he said he was as good as Henry and demanded parity in the wages. We went out of our way to try and offer him this, then he stopped trying, in order to manoeuvre a transfer to AC Milan. Then he realised City had a lot of money, so he joined a smaller club.

I didnt know all that maybe redrup has a fair point then.

I hope arsenal win 3-1. However, I want Ade' to score 20 minutes in and go wild shushing the stadium and going round the ground in circles. Arsenal will win tho..

Hope Arsenal win 6-1 and City take the lead in first half stoppage time through Adebayor and Adebayor celebrates like mad infront of Arsenal fans so he can get punished and then in the second half he gets sent off for a two footed tackle on van persie who is okay to play on and then walcott scores two wonder goals and van persie gets a hatrick and then an unknown arsenal youngster comes off the bench and scores a sizzeling freekick that shocks shay given and scores like ronaldo v pompy.

That ain't gonna happen but a guy can dream can't he? I hate Arsenal but hate Man ****** 1 milion times more

I hope we win so arsenal fans can throw sandwiches at him again

Why do you want adebayor to get sandwiches thrown at him? Man City ran out of money for the after match meal so will use arsenal fans sandwiches thrown at adebayor to feed the massively overpaid and over rated footballers at man ******?

Why do you want adebayor to get sandwiches thrown at him? Man City ran out of money for the after match meal so will use arsenal fans sandwiches thrown at adebayor to feed the massively overpaid and over rated footballers at man ******?
how can we run out of money? our owners wipe their *** with 50 quid notes? To be honest as someone said if he runs the field again it shows passion, if the **** cant control themselves, then thats their problem, its no different to a fan winding up a player,

I reall still don't see what's wrong with what he did the first time
Is it about inciting violence or what?
He was treated unfairly at Arsenal, he deserved to celebrate

Back