Adel Taarabt 38 games 22 Goals 20 Assists

Mceachran46

Reaction score
ive seen people writting they cant get the bst out of Taarabt....
well i dunno what ive done differently but he just cant stop scoring....ive tried to get screenshot but my computer just wont do it any ideas?

im playing him behind martin paterson from burnley and he is attacking midfileder attack, license to roam from position and mentality atacking.

Out of the 22 goals hes got in the league he has scored 6 penalties.
Im currently lying second with QPR so hopefully in the prem next year.

Niceee. He's a player I always really wanna buy but I never do, he's technically quality but he's got a **** attitude so you need to be really careful with him in the way you deal with things, otherwise he'll go all stressed and **** on you. I'll have a go with him in the same role you've got..

Oh and screenshot help here

Its the same on FM10 and FM11 so just follow that :)

Niceee. He's a player I always really wanna buy but I never do, he's technically quality but he's got a **** attitude so you need to be really careful with him in the way you deal with things, otherwise he'll go all stressed and **** on you. I'll have a go with him in the same role you've got..

Oh and screenshot help here

Its the same on FM10 and FM11 so just follow that :)

ah cheers mate hope that helps cos i wanna prove it lol...yeah tell me about it, he fell out with one of my players at the club and luckily he was a backup player so i got him out the door as soon as possible as didnt want to loose taarabt...i just know that as soon as someone comes in for him hes gonna want to go as man city and atletico want him.

ah cheers mate hope that helps cos i wanna prove it lol...yeah tell me about it, he fell out with one of my players at the club and luckily he was a backup player so i got him out the door as soon as possible as didnt want to loose taarabt...i just know that as soon as someone comes in for him hes gonna want to go as man city and atletico want him.
Haha thats alright mate, and yeah he's a right *** for that usually, comes up on my news sometimes that he falls out with players and that.

Yeah watch him with other clubs, I can imagine him having high ambition and low professionalism so he'll probably be a ***** until you let him leave or give him a better contract, good luck pal :)

Here's mine , doing ok so far, but i have had him before and was a massive flop :)

thats exactly how he started with mine mate....he will score loads