Adel Taarabt implies that QPR will go straight down

Indeed, he's part of the PL attacking triumvirate of "Players who ridiculously overrate themselves" alongside Nicklas Bendtner and El-Hadji Diouf.

I'm extremely confident he has more ability than Bendtner, though.

I hope we don't get this cocky ****, especially as he's talking us up as a stepping stone before there's even a move in place.

He can't be that good if he couldn't' even score against our **** *** defence last season :D

"People say Newcastle will be good for me, that the fans love players like me. It is fantastic to play in front of 50,000 supporters every week. I do not need one of the very big clubs at this stage in my career."

aand now we don't want him!

Adel Taarabt is no better than mid PL if he can keep his form. And he has no guarantee whatsoever to keep his form. Besides, while this may be true, he's still an arrogant ******.

Tbh in the two games he played against us last season he just wasn't that impressive. I think he is just far too inconsistent and will definitely be found out next year.

As for qpr staying up. With the right signings they will stay up no problem imo.

ugh, he was trying to tempt Arsenal and Chelsea to buy him earlier... I dont want him, he is good but I doubt he will have the same impact for us that he had for QPR in the Championship considering he was their best player and was given a lot of freedom which he wont b given at Chelsea

Hilarious how this clown thinks he's moving to Arsenal or Chelsea sometime soon.

Hilarious how this clown thinks he's moving to Arsenal or Chelsea sometime soon.

not only that, the fella thinks he has the ability to get regular first team football at Arsenal and Chelsea... and refuses to move there if we only offer him a place on the bench

The only reason he did half of what he did at QPR was because the team was basically built to let him **** about which is what he now wants from every team.
Problem is he isn't that great and thinks far far too much of himself, top defences and midfields would take him apart game after game and he will just get all pissy.

Back