nickmajfc

Reaction score
ADELAIDE UNITED :: THE TIME HAS COME
The Reds are back, better than ever as they take on the journey to become A-League Champions and totally takeover the wrath of the Melbourne Victory. Question is, can it be done under the managerial abilities of Nick Majurovski? Well, the answer comes when i bring you the journey of my Adelaide United FM10 Story!

NICK MAJUROVSKI :: PROFILE
Personal
Startingprofile.jpg

ADELAIDE UNITED :: FIXTURES + RESULTS
In Order
Friendlies:
vs Galaxy -
vs Playford -
League:
vs Perth -
vs Sydney -
vs Gold Coast -
vs NQ Fury -
vs Wellington -
vs Central Coast -
vs Melbourne -
vs NQ Fury -
vs Newcastle -
vs Perth -
vs Sydney -
vs Melbourne -
vs Central Coast -
vs Brisbane -
vs Gold Coast -
vs NQ Fury -
vs Newcastle -
vs Brisbane -
vs Wellington -
vs Sydney -
vs Gold Coast -
vs Central Coast -
vs Perth -
vs Melbourne -
vs Wellington -
vs Brisbane -
vs Newcastle -

Note: To the right of each fixture i will play the score. Adelaides score will always be on the left. E.G (2-1, means Adelaide Wins. 1-2, means Adelaide Loses). Beside the score i will place the goal scorer's name like this. (2-1 - Cristiano [2], Sterjovski).. the [2] is the amount of goals the certain player scored.

ADELAIDE UNITED :: SQUAD
In NO Order
E. Galekovic
M. Doyle
I. Fyfe
D. Mullen
P. Reid
T. Anderson
M. Rudan
Alemao
Cassio
S. Jameirson
M. Birighitti
M. Marrone
R. Cornthwaite
A. Hughes
T. Dodd
L. Pantelis
F. Barbiero
K. Sarkies
Shin
Cristiano
F. Monterosso
L. Owusu

Squad Card Subject to change in regards to transfers. Transfers will be anounced throughout the thread in media posts. Thanks.

ADELAIDE UNITED :: A BACKGROUND
Founded in 2003, Adelaide United FC are a professional Australian club currently playing in the Hyundai A-League (Regular Season). The club play their home games at Hindmarsh Stadium and possess good training facilities and a good youth setup. The club is affectionately known as The Reds and retains a fierce rivalry with Melbourne Victory FC and Sydney FC.

That is all for the profile area. I most likely wont update results after EVERY match. Usually after a few. Media will be posted ONLY for important times. Hope everyone enjoys this and i will be delighted to answer any questions. Thankyou

Last edited:
At last a story outside England :) A League, enjoy the budget limits

yea great rule, you can't buy players in the same league.

ADELAIDE'S TAKING IT EASY
Adelaide have told the board they are going to go through continetal competition through league finish.
As a result, Adelaide's transfer budget for this season has been set at $100K and their wage budget at $65K p/w. The club is currently spending $36,643 per week on wages. The board has said Adelaide may well be underestimating themselves as they think they can be a potential threat in becoming A-League Champions. Being runners-up in the previous season, Adelaide haved a good chance of becoming Champions for the first time.
Adelaide Times - 2 June 2009

finally
great stuff mate
will be following, watched Aussie football once, ****** ****