Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Ademilson?

SFolio

Nov 23, 2012
How can i find him? i have all 3 Brazil leagues and a medium database (i'm newcastle) and haven't used him so far and want to see what all the fuss is about >.<

Any helpers? :)

bnpwp1979

Jun 7, 2010
I have in my Man Utd save just large database loaded and no extra leagues and I signed him fine

SFolio

Nov 23, 2012
grrrrrr cant find him. i've got england down to league 2 loaded and a large database and he's no where to be seen.

SFolio

Nov 23, 2012
finally found him! had to go into sao paulo though to manually search and find him. have no idea why he wasn't in the search :S

SFolio

Nov 23, 2012
i know! exited to use him. gonna be back up for Cisse/Ba usually coming in in the 50th-60th min/starting against lower teams to start off with. him + nem +adryan for £9.625m is crazy cheap lol

SFolio

Nov 23, 2012
nem was fine joining, but the first work permit application for adryan and ademilson turned down. all 3 joined though :D all of their wages combined is £16.6k haha

deansy2012

Feb 23, 2012
I have a large database and I got him at the very start and loaned him to Twente for 2 seasons, 1 and a half years later and I have only have one or two bad reports back and he play just about every game. His stats are really good for a 20 year old and I will defo be retaining Rooney CM to make room for him upfront with cavani and RVP next season..

tommyd150

Jun 10, 2011
look at mattia destro free season 2 hes class!! Gonzalo Beuno young cheap quality too and Alexy Bosetti :)

addug

Nov 2, 2012
I signed him in 13-14. Kept him as a back up till the 15-16 season when I sold Suarez in the January window and made him senior striker (4-2-3-1). Scored 25 goals in 32 that year. 16-17 he was on fire, 46 goals in 38 PL games, 64 in 58 in all competitions. Been a bit patchy since, patchy in comparison that is, still getting 20+ a season in Premiership with ease, just not what he was that year.

callamity

Jul 16, 2012
:( still never had a good go with him, after 2 or 3 seasons for me every time fierro has been an absolute monster compared to him..

[edit] I have managed to sign fierro in the 1st window for 3.7m, 4.5m and 4.9m having a wage of just 2k each time also.

mama99ai

Aug 28, 2010
I have played a test season with Chelsea and bought him from the offset. I played him as my third striker - Torres and Lukaku were my number 1 and 2 and I sold Sturridge (I brough Lukaku back from loan using the pre-game editor). Before I bought him I wasn't quite sure he would be ready to play in the Premier League and Champions Leauge - but now that the season is over, he has proven me wrong - playing only when Torres needed a rest or as backup in the Champions League and playing in the FA and league cup he has managed to score 20 goals and make 8 assists in 28 games - 6 man of the match and an overall average rating of 7.56 - A more than acceptable first season.

View attachment 302647

I played him as a deep-lying forward or advanced forward depending on the tactics.

mld81

Mar 8, 2012
I have played a test season with Chelsea and bought him from the offset. I played him as my third striker - Torres and Lukaku were my number 1 and 2 and I sold Sturridge (I brough Lukaku back from loan using the pre-game editor). Before I bought him I wasn't quite sure he would be ready to play in the Premier League and Champions Leauge - but now that the season is over, he has proven me wrong - playing only when Torres needed a rest or as backup in the Champions League and playing in the FA and league cup he has managed to score 20 goals and make 8 assists in 28 games - 6 man of the match and an overall average rating of 7.56 - A more than acceptable first season.

View attachment 302647

I played him as a deep-lying forward or advanced forward depending on the tactics.
I find his best position to be is as a poacher. I think he has scored around 130 goals in about 150 games or so for me.