JDvzs

Reaction score
I know Raikan created a thread asking users not to open threads that discuss who is better than who, but I just can't figure out which of these I should buy...
I'm managing City, 2nd season, Hart didn't convince me in the first season (and ended up costing me the European Final by comitting 2 stupid mistakes that led to 2 goals). Budget of 107M.

Neuer: Poor handling, communication, decisions and concentration
Adler: Poor aerial ability, command of area and distribution (kicking and throwing)

Any bright ideas?

I bought Neuer as Roma, took a couple months to settle but then he was brilliant. Cant comment on Adler.

Sorry to do this but I've not really used either. Akinfeev is also a really good young option and was amazing in a save I had a while back, great at 1 v 1s and saved alot of penalties!

I have tried to buy Neuer and he asked me 180k per week so I didnt buy him. If he doesnt aks too much buy him, if does dont buy him. Adler is alo good.

I got Neuer for 100k per week. Adler asks for around 40k per week and is far cheaper...

Adler you can get for free most times I've seen after the second season. I usually go for him or now I chose David De Gea.

Adler's been better for me, he's also less of a drain on finances.

Cheers guys. I went with Adler. I thought about it and figured that one ca't go wrong with any of these guys. Also Adler is bit cheaper on the salary, but still had to pay 30M for him.

Neuer all the way the guys handling doesnt even come into it because he never made a mistake for me,, plus you can train him to get his poorer stats up anyway

Just buy them both. Sell the first who moans and your problem is solved.