Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewpage14

Reaction score
Im playing as Manchester United, and with Van Der Sar retiring, I was wondering who you guys think is better to replace him, Adler or Neuer. Thanks guys :)

Neuer, but they are both good, dont ask my why Neuer he just has always played better for me then Adler has

Both are very good but i tend to prefer Adler more. Also he has a good minimum fee release clause if he hasn't signed a new contract. And if he has signed i think he will be a bit more costlier than neuer.

They are both really good but I usually sign Adler:D

It seems to be mixed results.

Many people have had a better experience from Adler, and many people have had a better experience from Neuer.

I've had Adler for 5 seasons now, won goalkeeper of the year every single time, just pulls of ridiculously good saves, keeps a lot of clean sheets, rarely if ever makes a mistake.

Thanks guys, think Im gonna go with Adler as he seems to be the most sucessful for people, thanks :)

To be honest you cant go wrong with either, I went with Neuer, but you cant lose

I always end up going with Adler as Neuer never wants to negotiate a contract with me. Always try but always same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.