Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hello ive been with my team vauxhall motors for around three seasons and have just been taken over. i decided to ask the board to push the youth level up to which they agreed. It turns out i needed new youth facilities to do this so they started a 1.3 million pound development which has put me 1.2 million pounds in debt and facing administration ??? is this normal ?????

Reaction score
ive now been placed under a transfer embargo and docked ten points lol

Reaction score
Ive never heard of this before. Seems you have some bad luck. ;) here's a few tips that could help you: Play friendlies against big teams. Sell players. Use youth. Go far in the cups. Try getting more feeder/parent clubs.

Reaction score
i know its mad they didnt even take out a loan im wondering where they got the cash from ? i hope they aint been doing deals with shady gangsters im too young to die

Reaction score
lol not one player in the whole of the world will sign for me now! I believe this is whats called a challenge

Reaction score
You are under a transfer embargo so it is hardly surprising no one will sign for you.

Reaction score
had to revert to a previous save. They would not lift the embargo until i payed back my loan which was 550k at 3k per week lol

Reaction score
Have the upgrade been completed? If not, it's quite likely that it would get cancelled sometime before it is completed, like a month before.