Oksly

Reaction score
I'm in season 2019-2020, januzaj is 24 years old and played on loan by clubs on sky bet league 1.

So his stats are bad, average of 12-13.

Is it possible to get them back on track with good training (4-4.5star training) and some gametime?

I can buy him for 4.5milj, so thats not a problem

Wow that is poor, do you have a screenshot?

He is class for me, attributes are really high too!

He can still improve at 24 but I'm not sure he will ever reach his full potential

Adnan is starting material already, shouldnt bet getting loaned out, certainly not at 24 lol, he was amazing by the time he was 20 for me how he is a world beater

I don't really need him, but in real life I'm a fan of him, and he is cheap so thats the reason I wanne buy him.
He should play as a AML(R) back-up for Bruma or Bustos.

(Maybe a stupid question, but how do you make a screenshot in fm2014? Goes it directly to a map?)

Is the OP talking about Adnan before the March update where he got a huge boost? Would make sense then

I opened a new save just to look at januzaj and he is far better on the age of 18 than he is now.
(stats like are known for him like 16-17-18)

Deteriorated for me to. Gauld and berisha are starting over him. I picked him up early in my toon save and he was a beast, this time around at qpr with top coaches he's average at best, performance and stat wise.

For the record : he didn't improve much, so it was a bad deal :p