JaydenBeales

Reaction score
I'm In My Third Season And I'm Managing West Ham And We Badly Underachieved Last Season And I've Got Rid Of Alot Of Players Because I Want Top Player And I Was Scrolling Down The Transfer List And I Saw Adrian Mutu For Sale For 1,200,000 And I Was Thinking Is He Worth A Gamble, Could You Please Help Or Even Mention Past Experiences With Him I Would Really Appreciate Your Opinions Thanks

No never, he will only fail a drugs test and cost you millions lol.

A screenshot of his stats would be helpful. I personally like to have players with good mentality.
Good work rate, determination, natural fitness are my main considerations.
Second considerations would be based on the position. For example, for striker, I will look at his finishing, composure, first touch, and dribbling.
Third considerations would be the salary and bonuses. Good players but highly expensive is a no option for me. I prefer my team to be financially healthy as much as possible. (Unless you play R. Madrid or Barcelona or Arsenal or Man City)

Also, don't forget about his role in your team. Does he suit your tactic? Or do you have to change your tactic to suit the player? I prefer the first one. :)

I bought him for plymouth and despite him doing alright in stats; got 10 goals in 15(7) apperances, I was forced to sell him because he was bringing down the whole team and constantly critising me, also as soon as a team was remotely interested in him I had to hold off his constant transfer requests (I gave up after the third one)

Silly Replies. I got him in 4th season on a free for Serie A winners PArma. He was as a back up but stil scored 12 goals in 15 games in 2 seasons. He is still good enough to do a job