Adrian - top striker

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10K
I completely agree!
In my 4th season with liverpool
Usually my preferred strike partenership is either Aguero & Adrian, or Torres & Adrian.
He's now worth £28,500,000 (more than torres) and scores a bag load of goals. In his biography it also states that he is one of the top players in the world and that he is a model professional, so all young players should aspire to have his attitude in the game!

(I bought him in my first season for £3,000,000!!)

I had to choose between Victor Moses and this guy on my Celtic save. Went for Moses in the end, but this guy looks really good. Might look into buying him in the next window.

What do you play him as?
i think (i cannot remember to be honest) i had him as a complete forward - attack as he played alone upfront, i had his PI's set manually though, they were not default like i normally use.
if you want, i can load up the save and upload that exact tactic here if you are keen?? :D

im thinking of buying him on my Werder Story is he really good??
he would fit in perfectly at Werder ;) very good player and very cheap as well.

Yeah this guy is a godsend, i've bought him for Chelsea once as he's that good and reliable

Well posted again :)

Really good striker, I signed him in my Arsenal save he outshone Van Persie

sounds like he is immense may have to sign him to see what all the fuss is about

here is the tactic i used to get the best out of Adrian in my Deportivo save: feel free to download and leave comments and post screens if he ends up doing the bizzness :D for your team as well.

Adrian's Perfect Tactic:
View attachment 92668

Downloading now. cheers raikan :).

where do i extract it to though?

Downloading now. cheers raikan :).

where do i extract it to though?
Hey Ronan, take the downloaded file (what is set as your default folder?)and put it directly into your mydocs/sprotsinteractive/fm10/tactic folder. in game, select archive tactic option and it should be there :D

Of course he would seem mediocre in comparison with Aguero, David Villa, Wayne Rooney etc. But not everyone plays non-challenging game like Man City or Barcelona.

Looks great mate.....another person I will have a look at right away along with Denis

He was immense for me in my Spain U21 story. Plays perfectly up front on his own in a 4-5-1 as a poacher :).

I should've said average instead of mediocre I guess. Its not because he is not Rooney but because there are tons of similar players for similar or even lower fees anyway. Just have to find them inside the game :)
He does have a picture though so thats always a bonus.

If you're talking about a striker that is good in the air, pacy, capable of dribbling and finishing, good first touch and technique, great composure, good work rate and has great movement off the ball, I think he's the only one that can be gotten for so cheap.

Here's a screenshot of him in the future just in case you're doubting his potential too.

Adrian2013.png

I certainly don't see tonnes of players having such stats.

Last edited:
Back