Adrian - top striker

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10K
Still does nothing for me man but i shall try him with a different team at some point and let you know, Thanks boss :)

Still does nothing for me man but i shall try him with a different team at some point and let you know, Thanks boss :)
no problem mate, must have been the players around him that made him look good as well :D
he just pretty much never missed in 4 straight seasons :D

i think (i cannot remember to be honest) i had him as a complete forward - attack as he played alone upfront, i had his PI's set manually though, they were not default like i normally use.
if you want, i can load up the save and upload that exact tactic here if you are keen?? :D

That's fantastic, thanks a lot! :D

I was about to start a new game with liverpool and i was gonna buy loic remy but now after reading this i dont know what to do. :S

I might just buy them both and play remy in right wing instead of kuyt. Any advise??

Before I opneed this thread I wouldn't have thought that i'd be signing this player, and I'm just about too!

Great find, we need you as scout for FM11 ;)

I was about to start a new game with liverpool and i was gonna buy loic remy but now after reading this i dont know what to do. :S

I might just buy them both and play remy in right wing instead of kuyt. Any advise??
well invest in Remy if you want to, you can retrain him (there are better Amr out there that are "natural" for less :D) you have Torres already, get Adrian, you will not be disappointed at all, he will make you cash in the future as well, even if he does not perform miracles ;)

okay now i m in my 4th season with bayern. I thin adrian's not gonna come cheap anymore. I am desperately trying to find a replacement for mario gomez who is severly underperforming

what update you using raikan ? I have seen this guy before but never brought him.

Bought him for Man City, as well as David Villa, now Adrian's got a morale of "very poor" :(

Usually switch between strikers, probably stops them from scoring - most of my goals come from midfield but I want them to "get a feel" of the players around each other. :D

what update you using raikan ? I have seen this guy before but never brought him.
hey bud, i am still on the 10.1 update, i honestly prefer to have the players that have started the year at their respective clubs (when i start a new game, i prefer having Henry at Barca or Joe Cole at Chelsea as when a new game starts, that is where the players were at that time)

its personal preference :D

im sure he could have only have gotten slightly better in the updates;)

2009/2010 Season:
31 games 4 goals 2 assists

hey bud, i am still on the 10.1 update, i honestly prefer to have the players that have started the year at their respective clubs (when i start a new game, i prefer having Henry at Barca or Joe Cole at Chelsea as when a new game starts, that is where the players were at that time)

its personal preference :D

im sure he could have only have gotten slightly better in the updates;)

2009/2010 Season:
31 games 4 goals 2 assists

I think he got worse, on my game anyway.

definately got worse :D is that him in your team or AI?? he does not do anything really if you do not pick him up and train him and play him, i have seen him worse than that, still at Depo and still having them fight for survival :D in Fm, it all depends on how early you pick up certain players :D

Its the AI but he played 30 games for them, so he was a first team starter for most of the season.

Last edited:
alright raikan i have just started a new game with fulham and i want to partner adrien up front with yannick djlao (SP)

1) Do you think that would be a good partnership ?

2) How much do you reckon i should pay for andrien ?

anyone can answer and i no i shouldn't post this in here but it is about adrien

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

i could sign him for 6 mill ?

alright raikan i have just started a new game with fulham and i want to partner adrien up front with yannick djlao (SP)

1) Do you think that would be a good partnership ?

2) How much do you reckon i should pay for andrien ?

anyone can answer and i no i shouldn't post this in here but it is about adrien

yes it would be a very good mixture upfront, very very good :D this is a thread about Adrian so you may ask questions relating to him yes ;)
i would not pay more than 5 million for Adrian, you should get him for just over 3 million ;)

well there asking for 6 mill i think i may accept because what i've seen here he looks quality

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

just to let you know ive accepted it and got it

Back