bigbilly

Reaction score
I'm half way through my second season in charge of Arsenal, and Adriano who I bought at the start of the season is complaining by lock of goals even though he is my impact signing.

I've transfer listed him and he's bein sold for £22m to Aston Villa. But who shall I go for to replace im and i'm actually looking for a new left winger and a new RB,

Any assistance would be helpful.

try signing HULK from porto to replace adriano, and RB try santon for around 1.2M from Inter Milan

I've already got Hulk from Porto, I never thought of Santon.

Santons stats are quite good atm, he looks like he's going to be one of the best rb's in the game. Also got Di Marie aswell he looks okay. but when my season is over i'm going to be getting David Silva and get a new striker.

Maybe Mirko Vucinic, he scored 40 goals in 29 games for me in my 3rd season with Arsenal.

What club does he play for?
Mirko Vucinic currently plays for AS Roma,is in his mid-twenties and missed a penalty against Arsenal in the Champions League First Knockout Round.I would say that he is valued around 17.75 million.Highly Recommended.Anything Else?

Get Love or Cardozo both gunna get you goals

not a fan of Vanger Love mate, I had a game with Spurs a wghile back and he didn't score enough for me.

andres guardado - deportivo
arsenal have him on my save and he is **** unstoppable!