LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
Where is the advanced editor and where do i save it to.?

Can you give me links please.. Download Here

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
how is the advanced editor different to the editor?
i don't know what you mean

@Trivaldo99 - there is an adavcned editor where you can do more things onit like take away point deductions and add new prmier league rules dead easily without having to re create everything :)

i donwload it other day and deleted and but now i dont know where to get it and i dno where to save it

cool - i didn't know such a thing existed

ive been lookin but i stll dno where to save it to!
they dont say :S

@Trivaldo99 - there is an adavcned editor where you can do more things onit like take away point deductions and add new prmier league rules dead easily without having to re create everything :)

i donwload it other day and deleted and but now i dont know where to get it and i dno where to save it

Really? Please where did you download it from?

This great if true as I hate having to create a whole new EPL every time I want to change a few rules.

@Tiraths

have you ever used the advanced editor? do you know what its features are? are we allowed to use it for the Editing World Cup?

@Tiraths

have you ever used the advanced editor? do you know what its features are? are we allowed to use it for the Editing World Cup?

You can use it for the World cup yes. I haven't downloaded it because I don't have any time for editing with my new job :p

cool - don't think i will use it, just reading through that guide is making my head hurt lol

wow just downloaded it and it is very very confusing! its there but i doubt i will use it haha! way too complicated
all i wna do is take away point deductions with it :p

Just downloaded it and thought someone needs to seriously make a guide thats easy to follow for this.

You can use it for the World cup yes. I haven't downloaded it because I don't have any time for editing with my new job :p

Cleaning toilets is more fun than editing anyway.