Reaction score
Hello so i am new to these boards, i got had a great first season at lincoln city board wanted to fight relegation i won the league!

now i need a advanced forward any ideas? i wouldn't mind the price of any, i want to try and get back to back promotions,

i have jordan rhodes as a poacher and eddie johnson at the minute

Ps i am now in npower league 1 now

Last edited:
i dont really know specific players yet but players with great physical stats destroy lower leagues so just find someone strong or fast and play to his strength

yea thinking about getting a big strong striker as a target man to knock it down to the poacher

i dont really know specific players yet but players with great physical stats destroy lower leagues so just find someone strong or fast and play to his strength
Yeah, just go Player Search - Filter Unrealistic Targets - then Views - Physical - Click Sort by Pace/Strength, see whats going on.

have done that an decided on full pace alone nathan eccleston, hopefully i can get my team to the championship this season!

thread moved to correct sub section...

I am still waiting for my copy (it arrives Friday :wub:)

but as mentioned above, players with great physical stats and technical stats will do the business, try see these players are still at their clubs from last year? Cristian Fabbiani is still at Cluj, Joseph Akpala - Clubb Brugge, Mikael Eneramo - ES Tunis, Yaser Al-Qahtani - Al-Hilal,

this is a thread of mine from Fm10, take a look through it, as mentioned, some will no longer be at their clubs

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/the-good-cheap-target-man-thread-t36704.html