Falcon 09

Reaction score
Hello there good people, I am currently playing a game with Spurs using a tactic that uses an advanced forward. Defoe has been on fire, but has just broke his leg...NIGHTMARE. So I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of players that can play the advanced forward role? I have 20 million-ish to spend. Was thinking about Jovetic or Caprari but wasn't sure if them cats could play that role...Thanks in advance people

Wilfried Bony, Leandro Damiao... Jovetic is perfect advanced forward, just train his strength and he'll do just fine. Though he is a bit injury prone.

Dominique Malonga, quick decent cross excellent in.all th vital attributes and available fo like 2.3 mil

If you only want a stop gap, otherwise Jovetic or Caprari are both perfect for the role/ retrain stevanovic?

From personal experience, if you play a lone striker, FM favours the strong types rather than quick Welbeck types.

Look at Falcao in the summer best AF on the game and personally best striker on the game too!!!
But with 20 million use bale as AF hes awesome there and buy a left winger

Manolo Gabbiadini, Carlos Fierro, Danny Welbeck, Javier Hernandez .... Adam Campbell .... Or the players you had in mind just do a good search about mate its not hard to find a good suited AF

Thanks for the reoplies lads, i've got a good list to go off now. Thanks people

LLorente? Although if using the new patch you can't get him.