Status
Not open for further replies.

mimisv

Reaction score
hi everybody, i'm looking for an advanced forwrd,any ideas?

Dzeko, Torres, Rooney, Drogba, Anelka are the obvious

who is this Dzeko chap, is he really any good? i've gone into editor and knocked his stats down a little, (like SI did to Van Persie...)

thanks for the tips but thesse guys are expensive,any cheaper uhave tryed?

who is this Dzeko chap, is he really any good? i've gone into editor and knocked his stats down a little, (like SI did to Van Persie...)

Why did you do that? lol

vagner love if he has come back from his loan

Dzeko is a wolfsburg striker, who had an exceptional season last season along with Grafite, bagging around a goal a game, prob overated on fm, but who cares

Why did you do that? lol

because i felt it'd be more realistic if Drogba and Torres were the lethal strikers, instead of an unknown Bosnian (or whatever he is)... and he knocked me out of Europe...

because i felt it'd be more realistic if Drogba and Torres were the lethal strikers, instead of an unknown Bosnian (or whatever he is)... and he knocked me out of Europe...
He;s is well know u just dont know your football. so ur tecnacly cheating. when u know mre about football, i will respect u

He;s is well know u just dont know your football. so ur tecnacly cheating. when u know mre about football, i will respect u
I bet most fans hadn't heard of him before they played this game.

And when you learn to spell correctly I'll respect you.

I bet most fans hadn't heard of him before they played this game.

And when you learn to spell correctly I'll respect you.
Haha, i can spell correctly as you can see from now, and Ive know him since 3 years, and hes scored like 24 league goals last year. so i believe a lot of people know him

just watched a vid of him. seems to be one of those "right place at the right time" type strikers. if he's 2 yards out, he'll score. but fair play, any club would love that kind of player.

Can't be that bad if he helped a team like Wolfsburg to the German title ahead of more established sides like Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke and Hamburg.

Im a Manchester United fan and got good look at him when we Wolfsburg played at Old Trafford in CL earlier this year. He scored and did a fair bit for his team besides. I dont think SI have overrated him at all. You simply havent heard much about him...yet

Dimi Berbatov owned the German League when he was there, too. and this guy is no Berbatov... yet.

Aguero, Padolski, Pato, Higuan, van nistelrooy, torres, henry, messi, benzema, forlan, diogo, spanish striker play's/played for Fenerbahce? Guiza i think!!

just watched a vid of him. seems to be one of those "right place at the right time" type strikers. if he's 2 yards out, he'll score. but fair play, any club would love that kind of player.
I would disagree with thatlook:
YouTube- Edin Džeko - Top 5 goals ►

YouTube- Edin Džeko compilation ►
Can't be that bad if he helped a team like Wolfsburg to the German title ahead of more established sides like Bayern, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke and Hamburg.

Im a Manchester United fan and got good look at him when we Wolfsburg played at Old Trafford in CL earlier this year. He scored and did a fair bit for his team besides. I dont think SI have overrated him at all. You simply havent heard much about him...yet
I think hes just a bit underated by SI, this player is class, he would destroy any team that went thruogh his path.

Dimi Berbatov owned the German League when he was there, too. and this guy is no Berbatov... yet.
I find Dzeko better he has already scored 40 goal and probably more for Wolsburg in a small amount of time, berbatov scored 69 and it took him a while

I'm sure you realize its not quite as simple as that....

Status
Not open for further replies.